[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Michael Jackson's House Forum • View topic - IMPORTANT! GLOBAL VIDEO TRIBUTE FOR MJS BIRTHDAY

IMPORTANT! GLOBAL VIDEO TRIBUTE FOR MJS BIRTHDAY

General Forum as a service for mjshouse.com visitors
Post here if you wanna get linked!

IMPORTANT! GLOBAL VIDEO TRIBUTE FOR MJS BIRTHDAY

Postby micaela » 2009-08-13 19:26 GMT

LETS ALL SAY TO MICHAEL "WE ARE HERE FOR YOU"
Hello everybody! my name is Micaela, greetings from Argentina!
I need your help for global video tribute im making for Michael´s birthday!

Me and a friend o mine (who is a profesional in video editing) have been working on this project for about 3 weeks.
We have been asking fans from all over the world to help us and so far we have received videos from latin american and some european fans. But our intención is to make it global so here is the thing….

We are asking fans to send as a short video of themselves making a little tribute to MJ. And when we have enough tributes we will edit all of them together in one big video tribute with the song WILL YOU BE THERE. the message we want to give with this video is " Yes we are here for Mj, we are his fans from all over the wolrd, and we wont forget him"

Once the video is finished we will upload it in a direct download page a few days befores mjs birthday, I will give this link to all of you so that everybody can download it so that on 29 of agoust at 12 am , all of us can make a massive upload the tribute everywhere to help spread our message all over the world(sorry if my english its too bad but i think you get the idea).

We would really love to receive video tributes from all over the world, of people showing their love to mj, showing everybody we are there for him. SO PLEASE ALL MJS FANS , HELP ME MAKE THIS COME TRUE

Some ideas for your video tribute…
It doesnt have to be a long video because it will be CUT when editing, 1 OR 2 minutes will do.

You dont need to dance if you dont want to, if you want you can do youtr tribute Sining will you be there, or Dressed like mj, or simply holding a candel, or a poster, or a message for him. You can do wathever you like, as long as you show him your love, and that you care about him .

DEADLINE: You have time to send me your tribute till 17 of agoust, because we need at least to weeks to edit all this material. And we will up load it on a direct download page before 29 of agoust (i will leave the link here later). After we do this, we would like everybody to dowload the finished video and up load it everywhere , you tube, blogs, wherever you like, to help spread the messaje.

Here is my email, where you can send your material: froman.micaela@gmail.com -

and here is my messenger adress, if you have any questions OR coments---> sho-jo@hotmail.com (you can find me on messenger to chat, but dont send you videos here cause Hotmail doesnt alow heavy files as videos)

VERY IMPORTANT: ONCE YOU SEND ME YOUR VIDEOS, AFTER I RECEIVE THEM I WILL SEND YOU AN EMAIL TELLING YOU I DID RECEIVED YOUR VIDEO. IF YOU DONT RECEIVE ANY MESSAGE IT MEANS I DIDNT SO PLEASE TRY TO CANTAC ME VIA MSN TO LET ME KNOW YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SEND..

Note:: when the video is edited, the son will you be there will be sounding on the background so any sound on your videos will not mbe heard. Have this in mind when you choose your tribute, because if you speak, your words wont be heard because of the song.

THANKS FOR READING THIS, HOPE YOU SEND ME LOTS OF VIDEOS, PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD !AND GOOD LUCK!"
micaela

Re: IMPORTANT! GLOBAL VIDEO TRIBUTE FOR MJS BIRTHDAY

Postby micheal » 2011-03-15 06:00 GMT

I like all types of music, but my favorite is pop music. Lyrics are the actual words expressed. I think it shows in me that I have a lot of different moods and depending on my mood is going to rely on what type of music/lyrics I want to hear.

Return to General Forum