[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Michael Jackson's House Forum • View topic - Michael Jackson (and family) vinyl collection for sale.

Michael Jackson (and family) vinyl collection for sale.

General Forum as a service for mjshouse.com visitors
Post here if you wanna get linked!

Michael Jackson (and family) vinyl collection for sale.

Postby atkinnt » 2009-12-31 16:16 GMT

Dear all, I have been a Jackson family fan since 1988 but sadly due to changes of lat I have to sell my vinyl collection. I would prefer fans to purchase it as opposed to it going to traders. If anyone would like a complete list of what I have please contact me.
The collection consists of the following:
Jackson Five albums/12" singles and 7" singles (from all over the world)
Jacksons albums/12" singles and 7 " singles (from all over the world)
Rebbie albums/12" and 7" singles (UK and USA)
Jackie albums/12" and 7" singles (US)
Jermaine albums/12" and 7" singles (from all over the world)
La Toya albums/12" and 7" singles (from all over the world)
Marlon album/12" and 7 " singles (USA)
Michael albums/12" and 7 " singles (from all over the world)
Randy album/12" and 7" singles (USA)
Janet albums/12" and 7" singles (from all over the world)

There are many limited editions and rarities - picture discs (albums, 12" and 7"), 12" and 7" poster sleeves/Steeltown originals, Ben (rat cover), Boogie album, many rare European picture sleeves.

Happy new year.
atkinnt

Re: Michael Jackson (and family) vinyl collection for sale.

Postby micheal » 2011-03-26 09:07 GMT

When I'm in home, I am using my amplifier with mind blowing loudness. In work, I am listening on my cell phone songs.

Return to General Forum