[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Michael Jackson's House Forum • View topic - THE TRUTH ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON

THE TRUTH ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON

General Forum as a service for mjshouse.com visitors
Post here if you wanna get linked!

THE TRUTH ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON

Postby letloverule » 2010-05-05 18:18 GMT

However you choose to see and judge Michael Jackson is only a mirror to your self... a projection of the inner judge who sees and perceives others through his own tainted lenses... In the past few years, I have worked hard to become a better human being, one who cares not only for his immediate family and surroundings but also for the world as a whole, in the same way Michael did. In the understanding that we are all One, deeply interconnected and that anything I do for others ultimately benefits my family, myself, and the entire Universe, I’ve made life-altering changes… I've cleansed the vessel, dropped the mask, removed the lenses, kicked out the old Ego, and shut off the stream of thoughts emerging from my overactive mind so I could make some room in my heart for L.O.V.E… I’d like to share with you some feelings and emotions that have invaded me since I started seeing in this new light…. Here’s a poem that emerged as a result, and which I’ve dedicated to Michael, one of the primary instigator and inspiration of L.O.V.E in my life and that of many other blessed souls.. And so, Michael, here is to you: "The Way You Make Me Feel... L.O.V.E."

“The Way You Make Me Feel... L.O.V.E.”
(To Michael Jackson, because nothing else matters…)
Miami Beach, 5/2/2010

You came to me last night
Your body made of light
You took hold of my hands
Beams all around so bright

You showed me the secret
Told me not to despair
You said to remain strong
Even when life’s unfair

Since I see through your heart
My eyes can’t stop crying
Since you showed me real LOVE
I just can’t stop caring

Now that I’ve met your soul
I’ll never be the same
Because you shared the LOVE
Selflessly in his name
Faced with death, I was scared
You said, “That is just fear.
When you open your heart
It will all disappear”

Eyes shut, I trusted you
To guide me to the heart
Where I would find this LOVE
And from you never part

I just can’t stop caring

I’ll never be the same
Selflessly in his name

A sleepless night I roamed
In your reality
Heavenly Neverland
Where you invited me

I dropped all resistance
Crucified my Ego
To find a taste of LOVE
I had lost long ago

I just can’t stop caring

I’ll never be the same
Selflessly in his name

I thought that I knew LOVE
That was an illusion
In the light of your soul
I now taste your passion

All I can see is LOVE
Through the hurt and aching
I’ve dropped all desires
Relinquished belonging

I just can’t stop caring

I’ll never be the same
Selflessly in his name

Today as I awake
I welcome the mission
Imparted upon me
Through your wisest lesson

Of noble innocence
That never looks for praise
Of the kindest of hearts
That floats in Purple Haze

I just can’t stop caring

I’ll never be the same
Selflessly in his name

Michael, you’ve touched my heart
Like no one else before
Following your footsteps
I’ll spread the LOVE galore

Michael, you have healed me
From all the hurt and pain
Honoring your beauty
I, too, will let LOVE reign

I just can’t stop caring

I’ll never be the same
Selflessly in his name
If you enjoyed the poem, be sure to check out my “Enlightenment Column” dedicated to MJ, "Honoring the life of the greatest humanitarian and genius of our times" available in the Poetic Monthly Magazine, Issue # 52 as of May 15, 2010 both in paper and electronic format (free download) @ http://www.poetstage.com/poeticmonthly.htm. You’ll also be able to purchase the Magazine through the regular retailer/ distribution channels such as Amazon, B&N, and Borders as of June 1st, 2010. I believe this article will be an eye-opener that will shine the truth about Michael’s life and mission and dispel all media-fed lies once and for all. Be sure to let everybody know how beautiful a soul Michael is… It's all for L.O.V.E. … so spread the word around!

For more information on my new book dedicated to Michael, "Have You Seen My Childhood: In Memory of Michael Jackson" which proceeds are donated to 501-c3 charity, "Dreamcatchers for Abused Children", be sure to visit my website @ www.letloverule.us or my Amazon webpages @

My Page on Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss? ... &x=16&y=18

My Page on Amazon.co.uk
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_nos ... &x=15&y=21

My Page on Amazon.ca
http://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?u ... &x=18&y=16

"Delve deeper, Rise above, and Spread the L.O.V.E.!"
LET LOVE RULE!
letloverule

Re: THE TRUTH ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON

Postby micheal » 2010-05-18 05:26 GMT

huiiiiii
Last edited by micheal on 2011-04-06 09:58 GMT, edited 1 time in total.
micheal

Postby Anna1 » 2010-06-09 03:43 GMT

I love this song ♥
Anna1

Postby micheal » 2011-04-06 09:59 GMT

here is a wide range of ways by which people may become celebrities: from their profession, appearances in the mass media, or even by complete accident or infamy. The term "Instant celebrity" describes someone who becomes a celebrity in a very short period of time. In some places, someone who somehow achieves a small amount of transient fame, through hype or mass media,

micheal

Return to General Forum