[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Michael Jackson's House Forum • View topic - NEW MICHAEL JACKSON SONG FOR THE FANS, "TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES

NEW MICHAEL JACKSON SONG FOR THE FANS, "TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES

General Forum as a service for mjshouse.com visitors
Post here if you wanna get linked!

NEW MICHAEL JACKSON SONG FOR THE FANS, "TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES

Postby letloverule » 2010-05-16 17:30 GMT

NEW MICHAEL JACKSON SONG FOR THE FANS, “TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES”

I woke up this morning with a song in my heart… Eyes still shut, I lay there while the lyrics started flooding in… There was no need for me to create a new melody, yours was just perfect and it lead me to write this song just for you…
I’ve been thinking of Michael so much those past months. Ever since, I started promoting my book, “Have You Seen my childhood: In Memory of Michael Jackson”, I’ve spent a lot of time on forums relating to Michael and I can hardly begin to convey what I have found there… The L.O.V.E. is so incredibly compelling, caring, all encompassing, forgiving, and yet it bleeds… It aches from the pain of separation from its source, its most tangible source of inspiration, its King, Prince, Lover… Yes, Michael is gone… Yet he will never leave your hearts because he is L.O.V.E, and so as long as L.O.V.E. lives in your heart so will Michael…

This is for all the fans, admirers, lovers of Michael out there who feel like when Michael left he took a piece of their heart with him… I hope this song brings you hope and dries your tears, and that you know in your heart how much you are loved, just as Michael wanted you to know, just as he made you feel…
So here it is… a little song from Michael to you… by Amandine and Alessandrina…
Love You More ;)

Here’s the video;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY-yha-j19A

Here are the lyrics;

TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES
(to the melody, “Human Nature”)

VERSE 1

Dry your tears
I’m right by your side
And I will never leave your heart

Think of me
Whenever it hurts
Don’t forget I live there

VERSE 2

Trust in me
You know I love you
I’ll never let them do you harm

If you see
This light that shines bright
Then you’ll know I’m still here

CHORUS 1

If they tell lies
And pry
Remember
It’s just human nature

Fear not
Cos’ I live in your heart

If they tell lies
And pry
Remember
It’s just human nature

Lies, fears
Will never kill the love…

VERSE 3

Take my hand
You know that I care
And I will carry all your pain

Heal your heart
You know that it’s God
And that’s why I live there

CHORUS 2

If they tell lies
And pry
Remember
It’s just human nature

Fear not

If they tell lies
And pry
Remember
It’s just human nature

Lies, fears

Innocence is a high
So forgive them their lies…

BREAK 1

I live in your heart….
I love through your eyes….

VERSE 4

Break the spell
And open your heart
There’ll never be another time

If you love
You know I’ll be there
To guide you home tonight

CHORUS 3

If they tell lies
And pry
Remember
It’s just human nature

Fear not

If they tell lies
And pry
Remember
It’s just human nature

Lies, fears
And True Love is a high

BREAK

True Love never dies…
Forgive all their lies…
True Love never dies…
You are my reason why…

THE END…

And remember to…

Forgive all their lies
For they know not, they’re blind
Still my soul’s alive
Cos’ True Love never dies…
letloverule

Re: NEW MICHAEL JACKSON SONG FOR THE FANS, "TRUE LOVE NEVER

Postby micheal » 2010-06-28 05:34 GMT

Thanks for sharing i love this song.I love all of his songs.

Return to General Forum