[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Michael Jackson's House Forum • View topic - HEALING OUR WORLD IN HONOR OF MJ

HEALING OUR WORLD IN HONOR OF MJ

General Forum as a service for mjshouse.com visitors
Post here if you wanna get linked!

HEALING OUR WORLD IN HONOR OF MJ

Postby letloverule » 2010-05-19 23:08 GMT

Let Love Rule Radio Show # 5 : “HEAL THE WORLD”
“Protecting the children of the world from childhood abuse”

Last night, the “Let Love Rule” Radio Show hosted a full hour to discuss childhood abuse, its root causes and extensive consequences on our society.

Our guest, Donna Kshir, President for “Dreamcatchers for abused children”, the 501-c3 charity I proudly sponsor through the sales of my newest book, “Have You Seen My Childhood: In Memory of Michael Jackson”, eloquently educated us on the grave subject matter of childhood abuse and how, we, as individuals, can get involved to help fight childhood abuse.

How ironic is it that the one night we covered a subject so close to my heart, my mind went blank, words became scarce and let’s face it, I couldn’t even speak English for most of the show! (LOL! Not!) I take this opportunity to sincerely apologize to “Dreamcatchers for abused children” and to our listeners for my temporary absent-mindedness. In retrospect, I think talking about the traumas of childhood abuse and hearing the staggering statistics must have been transported me back into the difficult years and somehow silenced me once more. What better proof of the consequences of abuse, if after 38 years, the scars can still be opened and the phantom pain can still haunt an adult child of abusive parents. This is exactly why we need to act, so that our children, i.e. all the children of the world as Donna so rightfully pointed out, can grow up in a carefree and loving environment that will let them become healthy and happy adults who partake in the making of a better world, a wholesome society.

I strongly encourage you to get involved in this project for when you do, you will become a part of a better future for our world, one that offers the hope of endless possibilities for all of us and the fulfillment of our highest potential as human beings, one that leads to a harmonious, peaceful and loving world we can all proudly call home.

As you will have heard last night, there are myriads of ways you can get involved, and lack of time and finances are no obstacles. It only takes for you to be committed to yourself and to your world. When we nourish ourselves and our world through kind, loving, and responsible thoughts, words and actions, we in turn, contribute to the positive evolution of our species and our world as a whole.

As for myself, I have decided to become even more involved than I have been so far with this project. I hope to become a significant part of the development of programs geared towards helping parents and children deal with the consequences of prior abuse or prevent future abuse. I know I have the skills and know-how to do that. If you feel like you have some specialized skills that could help, please contact “Dreamcatchers for abused children” to offer your help. Whichever way you decide to get involved, through or outside of this particular project, I graciously thank you in advance for joining hands in the relief of the misery in the world.

At the end of the day, everyone of us must make a commitment to ourselves so we may experience life as it was always intended to be, i.e. a positive, wonderful journey where we grow and learn to LO.V.E….

In the next few weeks, Amandine and I will also be hosting a sale of our first book, “The Essence Of Love” and will donate all profits to “Dreamcatchers for abused children”. We currently have about 30 copies on hand. Feel free to contact us if you’d like to purchase a copy and donate in this way.

For a free podcast download, click one of the links below, or visit my website @ www.letloverule.us.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/poeticmonthly

http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/shows/show_1058022.mp3

To find out more about “Dreamcatchers for abused children” and contact them about how you can help, please visit their website @ www.dreamcatchersforabusedchildren.com

During the show, you will hear a special message honoring MJ's fans and a reading from "Dancing the Dream" about children...
letloverule

Re: HEALING OUR WORLD IN HONOR OF MJ

Postby micheal » 2010-08-18 05:59 GMT

Michael lived a very colorful life and during a short 50 years he made an indelible mark on the planet Earth. Whether or not you are a fan there is nobody who can deny his impact and the memory of him which will persist in all of us indefinitely. Spread the word of Michael Jackson's legacy and make sure everyone will always remember.

Return to General Forum