[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Michael Jackson's House Forum • View topic - CONTINUING MICHAEL JACKSON'S LEGACY TO HEAL THE WORLD

CONTINUING MICHAEL JACKSON'S LEGACY TO HEAL THE WORLD

General Forum as a service for mjshouse.com visitors
Post here if you wanna get linked!

CONTINUING MICHAEL JACKSON'S LEGACY TO HEAL THE WORLD

Postby letloverule » 2010-05-27 17:39 GMT

"YOU TOO CAN SAVE A CHILD'S LIFE!"

Michael Jackson was the greatest humanitarian of our times. His contributions to our world through Art and Philanthropy are unequalled. Beyond his own personal commitment and participation in the well-being of our world, he has also inspired countless souls to follow his leadership and work towards making the world a better place. I hope like me you will let his words and actions inspire you for the better. Here’s a project I have committed myself to and hope to be able to make a difference with. It's for our children, to make the world a better place for them, and save their lives from hardship and misery too.

On May 25th, 2010, Dreamcatchers for Abused Children, a 501-c3 charity supporting Awareness and Recovery Programs benefiting abused children, will be launching their very first Telethon.
Be sure to check this campaign and how you can get involved to improve the life of abused children and help stop this terrible affliction that is plaguing our society.

Below are the details about the Telethon. For more information, please visit www.dreamcatchersforabusedchildren.com

Dreamcatchers For Abused Children
C/O Sandra Potter
P.O. Box 142
Peck, MI 48466
(810) 275-0755
www.dreamcatchersforabusedchildren.com;

Dreamcatchers For Abused Children To Hold Telethon
On Tuesday, May 25, 2010, Donna Kshir, Elizabeth Brawley and Laurie Ann Smith will host Dreamcatchers for Abused Children's first annual "Dollar Days" telethon on Blog Talk Radio.

Dreamcatchers is an official non-profit 501(c)3 child abuse and neglect organization dedicated to educating the public on awareness and prevention. This organization was founded in February 2007 by SandraDawn Potter, who took one of the most tragic and devastating situations of her life and turned it into something positive.

Their goal is to open Dreamcatchers for Abused Children branches across the United States and Canada and offer one-on-one outreach programs that provide educational materials to give families, victims and survivors information about child abuse and neglect, treatment for recovery, coping skills, family and peer support, prevention, communication skills, empowerment, and the power of advocacy.

Family-To-Family - The class is taught by DFAC mentors to give families information about child abuse & neglect and their treatment for recovery, coping skills, and the power of advocacy.

Peer-To-Peer - This class is taught by DFAC mentors for survivors. The class focuses on empowerment, family and peer support, prevention, communication skills, and recovery.

Use Your Voice - An hour-long presentation by DFAC mentors sharing education on awareness and prevention, as well as the journey through HOPE and recovery.
Summer Service Projects- Day Camps to build self-esteem and enforce empowerment in children.

All programs are free of charge to participants.

Dreamcatchers critically needs funding to launch these programs. Listeners can hear the show live from 10-11 P.M. EST at www.blogtalkradio.com/dreamcatchers. Donations can be pledged via phone at 917-932-1132 or 810-275-0755 or in the chat room between 10-11 P.M. EST.

Donations can also be made at the Dreamcatchers domain site at
www.dreamcatchersforabusedchildren.com or via snail mail at P.O. Box 142, Peck, Michigan 48466.

No amount of money is too small and all donations are tax-deductible.
letloverule

Re: CONTINUING MICHAEL JACKSON'S LEGACY TO HEAL THE WORLD

Postby micheal » 2011-02-21 11:23 GMT

However my childhood friend is a dancer, and she has been dancing since 4 years old, and she is a big fan of Michael Jackson. She used to dance his dance moves in front of me, much to my horror t the crotch grab. Anyway, the more I listened to his music, the more I could sense his talent (since I am an appreciator of classical music). Later she showed me video tapes of his interviews and told me about his humanitarian work.

Return to General Forum