[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Michael Jackson's House Forum • View topic - Michael Jackson is not dirty... who is with me?

Michael Jackson is not dirty... who is with me?

General Forum as a service for mjshouse.com visitors
Post here if you wanna get linked!

Michael Jackson is not dirty... who is with me?

Postby Kelo » 2006-03-01 20:37 GMT

i don't belive all thoose fuck*n things that people say. It's true, he's a rich man, but especially when i'm listening to his songs, i can't imagine a man with theese qualities (great voice, peacefull etc.) to do stuff like it's spoken in the world!!! Listen to we are the world, or Earth song... and more more other songs.... Great ones, and you'll find "the key". I know theese songs were wrote in the '90... but were wrote by him. Anyway... we should keep Michael in our hearth.
P.S. if u find any mistakes...pllllease excuse my english... i'm still learning it... :oops:
Life is too short for everything... so live it with God, Michael J. and Nature!!!
Kelo

Postby deadbird » 2006-07-10 23:38 GMT

I don't understand how people are suppose to reply to these. What is the topic? Whats the question? It seems like there a lot of topics here that are like, "Michael Jackson's innocent and people are mean." alright. What are people to say but, "yeah.yeah.yeah." i don't know. It seems like theres just not really much to posting it.
"Maybe crazy is what they call anyone who's still got magic inside them after they're no longer a child."
-A Boy's Life
deadbird

Postby MJJ » 2007-01-08 20:23 GMT

I agree with U... Michael isn't dirty... he is a great human being who wishes this planet Earth is in peace, who worries for pooverty around the world... he is wonderful... he is incredible... he is sensitive as any other human being... why do they do those horrible things to Michael? What has he done to them?... I don't understand why some people without scruples hurt Michael as if he were the evil or something like that... what do they want from Him? :x :( :? :cry:
***Michael Jackson is the KING***
MJJ

Postby MJJ » 2007-01-12 22:45 GMT

***Michael Jackson is the KING***
MJJ

Return to General Forum