[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Michael Jackson's House Forum • View topic - Anyone help me out?

Anyone help me out?

General Forum as a service for mjshouse.com visitors
Post here if you wanna get linked!

Anyone help me out?

Postby MJ#1Fan » 2004-07-26 06:04 GMT

I love the site you guys have created here, it is truly amazing. I was wondering if anyone knows web-sites where you can download concerts? Ofcouse MJ concerts, i am looking for any. Also, that Oprah interview looked good, i read the transcripts. I was wondering if anyone knows where to download that? or does someone have it? Will it become available to download on it site? All these questions and no answers. lol. Thanx, and keep up the awesome work on this site.
- MJ #1 Fan

Supporting Michael jackson, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
MJ#1Fan

Postby seppydude » 2004-09-10 21:23 GMT

Hi there, the only thing I can think of that may help you is if you try ...

Hope this helps
seppydude

hi

Postby shels » 2005-08-25 00:40 GMT

if you can not find anything here try www.mjnewsonline.com
shels

Postby Guest » 2005-08-25 19:30 GMT

lol i love how you guys help out everyone I LOVE YOU MICHAEL AND THIS SITE *catching breath* i also need help trying to get his new music video did u know his in the rain i love the rain he looks soo hot omg i cant breath ok calm down i think the reason why i cant find it is because it hasnt come yet well darn oh ya one more thing!!!!!!!!

THE LAST TIME I WAS HERE I SAW A COMMENT BEGIN MEAN TO MICHAEL LISTEN UP MICHAEL JACKSON HATERS DONT COME TO THIS SITE IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY IT PISSES ME OOOFFFFFFF!!!

thats all :) :lol:

Return to General Forum