[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Michael Jackson's House Forum • View topic - help.. i need support..

help.. i need support..

General Forum as a service for mjshouse.com visitors
Post here if you wanna get linked!

help.. i need support..

Postby Sensations » 2006-07-30 23:00 GMT

i love being a MJ fan.. but everytime someone finds out, they laugh and mock him. i get so angry at them i just walk away and start crying. no one understands me. my whole family hate him, and i have a feeling that they hate me becuz i like him. i get so confused all the time. i know that being a fan means that im not afraid to say so, but sometimes i feel that its better to keep it to myself. can someone please give me some advice on what i should do. people make fun of me all the time and one day i might just crack..... :(
I love Michael Jackson!!
Sensations

Postby mj_fan4life » 2006-07-31 11:02 GMT

Hey,
Don't let you get down by them stupid!!! :) I had so many problmes aswell with my support for MJ... But I don't care about.. When they started laughing at me, I just look at them and say, "And why do you laugh? What's your problem with him? Are you a racist or what? Tell me what your problme is and I'll show you the truth... If you won't listen to me, I see that you are simply ignorant.. I bet you don't even know ANYTHING 'bout him, do you??" And then you explain them what the truth is and so on and they simply have to listen.... I once even went with a MJ necklace to school and the whole school (no joke!!) was staring at me... But I didn't care... As I began to go to schol every day with a Mj necklace they asked me questions and I even found some people who like him and some of my friends do like his music now aswell and they all know that he's innocent and stuff... I made a good work!! ;) And so will you!! Just show them, who's rght and who's not!! Keep the Faith!! And for your family: Show em videos, make them listen to is music explain them the truth about him aswell!!! They have to understand, if not, they are stupid, nothin else!! Another advice: To the haters you have to explain how many people copy his dancemoves like Justin Timberlake, Ne-Yo, Pharrel, Usher, ........ And that every singer in this genre copies somehting from him 'cause he's the creator of this dancemoves and short films and stuff lie that!!!
I hope I was you some help!! ;) Try it that way and if it doesn't work, simply post here again and I'll try to help you again, okay? I mean, with this way I even made the worst ignorant and hater in my class defend him and this means A LOT!!
all the best,
Keep Michaeling,
mj_fan4life
Take a look at yourself and make a change!
mj_fan4life

Postby Guest » 2006-08-26 13:47 GMT

Just walk away from them :) :wink:

Thanks mj_fan4ever for help

Postby MJJ » 2007-01-12 23:01 GMT

***Michael Jackson is the KING***
MJJ

Return to General Forum