THRILLER MUSICAL TICKET FOR SALE!!! UPDATE!!!

General Forum as a service for mjshouse.com visitors
Post here if you wanna get linked!

THRILLER MUSICAL TICKET FOR SALE!!! UPDATE!!!

Postby mj_fan4life » 2006-08-01 11:08 GMT

Hey everyone,
I'm selling a "Thriller - The Michael Jackosn Musical" ticket and an "Aftershow-Party" Ticket for the one and only Thriller Musical on August 27th, 06 in London in the famous Dominion Theater!!! It will be only this day possible to see this groundbreaking musical, 'cause it's played only this very day and only two performances!!
It's a ticket for a very good place: It's for the evening performance and the seat is row F in the "Circle" section!! It's a very, very good place!
I sell this both things for the ultimate price of 45 GBP which would be 65 €... It's not that expensive, 'cause there're almost no tickets available anylonger!!! So, don't hesitate to PM me, post here or write me an E-Mail to this addy: mj_fan4life@yahoo.de!! So, anyone who is interest, please write me, I would be happy to send it to almost every place in the world! ;)
---------------------------------
UPDATE: At the moment a ticket in this wonderful seating place costs 45 GBP... I still sell it for the original price of 35 GBP so you'd save 10 GBP!!! Great deal, if you ask me, 'cause this row and this place is one of the best!! And the price get's higher and higher and higher... So don't miss this opportunity!!
Take a look at yourself and make a change!
mj_fan4life

Return to General Forum