[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Michael Jackson's House Forum • View topic - dear mr. jackson plz read and reply to this

dear mr. jackson plz read and reply to this

General Forum as a service for mjshouse.com visitors
Post here if you wanna get linked!

dear mr. jackson plz read and reply to this

Postby smooth_criminal » 2004-08-21 14:16 GMT

hey there michael!!!!

this is aseem from india.

first of all i want u to know that u have been an unimaginably massive influence on me...as an entertainer and as a person.

and speaking abt as an entertainer i was wondering if u cud share some of your legendry dance moves here at the forum(moonwalk,sidewalk robowalk etc...).i will be very very very very very very very very very grateful to you for this.

and speaking abt as a person how abt sharing ur likes,dislikes ur fav movie, song, actor actrtess et al ??????????

hoping to hear form u soon.
god bless you
you rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ur biggest fan
aseem
cogito ergo sum
smooth_criminal

Postby Guest » 2004-09-04 00:12 GMT

Do you really think he's ever going to see this? :roll:

Postby smooth_criminal » 2004-09-04 03:56 GMT

lolz.
when i sure was hoping he wud.guess not.
ps- do u know the sidewalk?
cogito ergo sum
smooth_criminal

B THE FIRST

Postby zoom » 2005-01-13 19:01 GMT

Hey Guys please visit my guestbook..be the first member and ill make you moderator!

http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_King/
zoom

Postby moonwalker_michaelj » 2005-04-14 18:38 GMT

I wish I could meet MJ! I am his #1 fan! I am even decorating my room with MJ themed stuff, i go out to the mall DRESSED like him! :D AM I OBSESSED OR WHAT!?? :D :D :D
THE Michael Jackson Impersonator and #1 FAN!
moonwalker_michaelj

Giant Nose Ring

Postby Jason S » 2005-06-18 09:58 GMT

Jason S

ATTACK OF THE SIMMONS CLONES

Postby Jason S » 2005-06-19 13:49 GMT

Jason S

Postby UNBR3AKAB1E » 2005-07-30 16:25 GMT

No. Trust me. I am Michaels number 1 fan. I am bj hickman
UNBR3AKAB1E

Return to General Forum