[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Michael Jackson's House Forum • View topic - Just a quick question...

Just a quick question...

General Forum as a service for mjshouse.com visitors
Post here if you wanna get linked!

Just a quick question...

Postby seppydude » 2004-09-10 21:29 GMT

Basically, do any of you guys know how Mr. Jackson does the lean thing on the Smooth Criminal video (also I've seen him do it live on stage)?
Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual
Though everybody wants to read all about it
Don't make it factual, actual
seppydude

Postby Guest » 2004-10-06 16:28 GMT

i do pure skill and balance he was the only one to do it like dat the rest used wires

Postby MJfan2K4 » 2004-10-06 16:59 GMT

yer pure skill, michael kicks ass when he dances, like the music takes him over. he can lean horizontally if he tried even harder. MICHAEL JACKSON IS THE GREATEST HUMAN TO WALK THE EARTH!!
MJfan2K4

Postby seppydude » 2004-10-07 11:31 GMT

I totally agree.

but it still plagues me, HOW?

because on the live performance I've seen him give. there aint no wires cos he's wearin a jacket, and if there were wires, the edges of his jacket would stick up.

it should be easy to spot, but the lights go out while he and the dancers (theres 5 of 'em I think) get ready... and then the lights come back on in a fury of explosions... he waits a beat and then leans... he comes back up, takes a step back and goes on to the next dance move.
Don't make it factual
seppydude

Postby MJfan2K4 » 2004-10-07 18:20 GMT

It is weird, but he is ace. i've met anyone who can do it, i no michael can do it, but how? HOW? is the most wanted question to be answered. He rocks my world, the music world, and the stage. Michael Jackson is the best. I swear, he could never be replaced. All things Michael Does can only be done once. MJ kicks ass. I don't care what people say, he is great and i still dunno how he does the lean, i get carried away talkin about michael, i mean there's so much to tell...
MJfan2K4

Postby MJfan2K4 » 2004-10-08 20:07 GMT

In my last reply, i put: i've met anyone who can do it.
I Meant: i've never met anyone who can do it.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MJfan2K4

Postby seppydude » 2004-10-08 21:42 GMT

so true...

he is a mysterious guy, with mysterious methods... but thats never made me less of a fan!
Don't make it factual
seppydude

Postby seppydude » 2004-10-12 14:03 GMT

what about the hop-type thing he does on the black or white vid or whenever he's performing this place hotel (heartbreak hotel)?
Don't make it factual
seppydude

Postby MJfan2K4 » 2004-10-15 19:18 GMT

the one where he hops, and then kinda throws his hands forward?

:twisted: and the whole world has to answer right now
just to tell u once again
who's bad? :twisted:
MJfan2K4

Postby seppydude » 2004-10-15 22:12 GMT

On the nosey!

Thats the one... how does he do that?
Don't make it factual
seppydude

Postby MJfan2K4 » 2004-10-16 19:14 GMT

i dno. He takes dancing and music to another level, i mean, really takes it and elevates it so much the elevator gets stuck at the top.

:twisted: and the whole world has to answer right now
just to tell you once again
who's bad :twisted:
MJfan2K4

b the first

Postby zoom » 2005-01-13 19:01 GMT

Hey Guys please visit my guestbook..be the first member and ill make you moderator!

http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_King/

AND GUYS PLEASE....HE USED STRONG MAGNETS..HE EVEN ADMITTED THAT IN A RADIO INTERVIEW
zoom

Return to General Forum