[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Michael Jackson's House Forum • View topic - how long are you a fan of michael jackson?

how long are you a fan of michael jackson?

General Forum as a service for mjshouse.com visitors
Post here if you wanna get linked!

less than 1 year
No votes
1-3 years
13%
4-5 years
No votes
6-10 years
38%
over 10 years
50%

Total votes : 8

Postby mjshouse » 2003-12-23 16:10 GMT

how long have you been a fan of michael jackson? was there a special event that triggered your fandom? was it a song, a video, something michael said, or something michael did?
Last edited by mjshouse on 2004-02-10 23:44 GMT, edited 1 time in total.
mjshouse
Site Admin

How MJ changed my life

Postby Guest » 2003-12-24 03:17 GMT

I became a MJ after I saw his concert (Dangerous in Buckarest) on HBO. My mother had taped it and I would watch it every day. I still have the tape after all these years. He is one of the best entertainers in the world, and it shows through his concert. He has also instilled a love of dancing and now I am a dance instructor at a local dance studio. I've been dancing for 8 years and going on 3 years teaching.

Postby Charlie » 2003-12-24 10:35 GMT

I became a fan of Michael Jackson back in 2001 when I got 'Invincible' for Christmas! I was always going on to my mum about how much I love 'You Rock My World' and because she is the best she got the whole album instead of the single!! I probably would have never become a fan of MJ if not for that album!! Of course, before 'Invincible' I knew who Michael Jackson was but never really took an interest!! After getting 'Invincible' I went and bought 'HIStory' during the summer of 2002, and experienced all his greatest hits and the actual HIStory album which I loved!! I still love that album apart from the fact it didnt have 'Smooth Criminal' on it, (Smooth Criminal is my fave Jacko song). After that summer, it came to my birthday in October and I spent all my birthday money on all the special edition albums (Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad and Dangerous) and listened to some new songs that I had never heard before! The next album I bought was 'Blood On The Dance Floor' which I was disappointed with because it had remixes and to be honest the remixes were crap!! I havent bought 'Number Ones' because I have all the albums but I did buy 'One More Chance'.
Well that is my story as to how I became a fan of the King Of Pop and I will continue to be a fan for many years to come!!
Charlie

Postby Guest » 2003-12-26 14:18 GMT

Hey ya all!!

I am a fan as long as I can think! My whole family is crazy bout Mike. But one occasion made me a real fan. My uncle took me to the Dangerous concert in Linz, and after that I was lost!

Only 8 years old but already a big fan, and now 12 years later I am still crazy bout this amazing man, and I will never stop loving him!

God bless

Postby Guest » 2004-01-06 17:26 GMT

Hi hi i have always been a fan of michael Jackson i wish i can meet him though, he is my idol.

how long have you been a fan of michael

Postby Guest » 2004-01-10 20:08 GMT

hi, I´ve been a fan of michael for nearly six years and I am nearly 17, so half of my life. HOW did this happen? We once watched "Ghosts" at school in a music lesson. I was 11 I think. And it happened, I fell in love with him as a performer, a singer, a man and a person!
Love Tan
p.s.: And u? What stuck u in the back?

Return to General Forum