[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Michael Jackson's House Forum • View topic - Eminem Video

Eminem Video

General Forum as a service for mjshouse.com visitors
Post here if you wanna get linked!

Eminem Video

Postby MJfan2K4 » 2004-10-16 19:18 GMT

i just saw the new eminem video, and i was horrified.
if you havn't seen this video, i advise you not to.
it is so horrible, mean and disrespectful.
EmInEm H8r 4LiFe!! :!::!:

:twisted: and the whole world has to answer right now
just to tell you once again
who's bad? :twisted:
MJfan2K4

Postby Sarah » 2004-10-28 12:34 GMT

k av heard about the eminem video but i avent seen it. God what are peoples problem, i don't understand why they always have 2 have ago at him or make fun or wateva. They so closed minded.
Sarah

mtv europe music awards

Postby mjshouse » 2004-12-15 13:18 GMT

eminem was refused to perform this song at the mtv europe music awards in respect for michel jackson afaik. i think that is a step in the right direction.
mjshouse
Site Admin

b the first

Postby zoom » 2005-01-13 18:59 GMT

Hey Guys please visit my guestbook..be the first member and ill make you moderator!

http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_King/
zoom

Postby Guest » 2005-03-25 14:21 GMT

Eminem did perform that song. He first done "Like Toy Soldiers" and then went into "Just Lose It" didn't he?

Postby Guest » 2005-07-24 20:36 GMT

:D
I liked the song but when MJ got his hair on fire and eminem throwwing up on him I thought it was unfair and his nose falling off reminded me about that south park espiode have any of you seen it?

Postby UNBR3AKAB1E » 2005-07-26 18:32 GMT

We need to tell MJ HATERS that "Weve Had Enough"

www.groups.yahoo.com/groups/tiredofinjustice1
UNBR3AKAB1E

Return to General Forum