[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Michael Jackson's House Forum • View topic - Michael White

Michael White

General Forum as a service for mjshouse.com visitors
Post here if you wanna get linked!

Michael White

Postby Charlie » 2003-12-23 16:43 GMT

Hi Michael...I have read your page on your dance videos and I think you are crazy not to do another MJ show and I am quite shocked you havent done one since 1999!! Why did you quit? I absolutely love to dance like Michael Jackson and I would love to put on a show! My cousin can dance like MJ and always performs in outfits and that at weddings and parties and stuff!!
Tell me why you quit?
Charlie

shows

Postby mjshouse » 2003-12-23 18:32 GMT

well, i quit doing shows officially. but i do still dance at certain occasions. i'm not quite as good as i was once, but i still love to do it.
you can image that i also get a lot of hate mail aobut the dancing. some people have nothing better do do :?
mjshouse
Site Admin

Postby Charlie » 2003-12-24 10:26 GMT

I have watched your videos and I think you are great!! I love to dance like MJ!! Its great that you still dance on the occasion but why would anyone want to send you hate mail becasue of the dancing you do? I mean, they cannot say you're crap because you are great but maybe they dont like MJ?? I dont know?!!?
Do you have any more videos of you performing and could you share some tips on the forum?
Charlie

The Moonwalk

Postby Charlie » 2004-01-08 17:37 GMT

I personally think that the Moonwalk is the best one of Michael Jacksons creations. Also I think that Thriller is the best music video also.
Charlie

Postby Charlie » 2004-08-18 06:45 GMT

Have you seen that freak that got all the same surgery as MJ on his face just to be more like him? That's so messed up! I reckon he probably has more issues than MJ (hard to belive I know...).

BTW - I'm not an MJ basher. I'm actually a fan of his older music but you can't deny the truth. He's lost it these days....
Charlie

Return to General Forum