[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Michael Jackson's House Forum • View topic - >>> FAVE MICHAEL JACKSON VIDEO <<<

>>> FAVE MICHAEL JACKSON VIDEO <<<

General Forum as a service for mjshouse.com visitors
Post here if you wanna get linked!

>>> FAVE MICHAEL JACKSON VIDEO <<<

Postby MJ_fan » 2005-03-22 20:06 GMT

MY FAVE MJ VIDEOS ARE:

IN NO ORDER-

YOU ROCK MY WORLD
BLOOD ON THE DANCE
THRILLER
SMOOTH CRIMINAL
REMEMBER THE TIME.............

:arrow: ALL OF THEM MAN!!!!!!!
MJ_fan

Postby MJJ » 2007-01-08 20:27 GMT

OMG! It's hard to choose a fave video because ALL OF THEM ARE MY FAVORITE!!!!
I like all MJ's videos because they are unique in their style... you know.. they all are great... :lol: :wink: :) :D
***Michael Jackson is the KING***
MJJ

Postby mjshouse » 2007-01-15 10:00 GMT

mjshouse
Site Admin

Re: >>> FAVE MICHAEL JACKSON VIDEO <<<

Postby Lissi » 2009-12-21 19:41 GMT

I remember at age of 6 I adored BAD....I thought (and still do) it was SO cool, so that's my fave.....all are brilliant, Smooth Criminal to Billie Jean and In the Closet :oops: Love all of them
Lissi

Postby micheal » 2010-04-30 13:02 GMT

"She's out of my life" is my favorite Michael Jackson song. I saw the promo video for it, but my favorite is when he performed it after "I just can't stop loving you" at one of the tour stops. I used to watch the tape of it over and over and over as a child. It used to make me sad, but especially now I can't watch it through it's entirety. I found it on youtube though...the way the chick is trying to violently hold on to him while she's being ripped away sort of mirrors how it feels to have him gone:

Postby letloverule » 2010-05-05 18:14 GMT

ok, this is not Michael but the little girl who pays homage to him at the sound of "man in the mirror" is worth watch... It's a beautiful tribute to a beautiful soul...

Watch my 10-year old daughter, Amandine Love Lerner, illustrator for our new book dedicated to MJ, "Have You Seen My Childhood: In Memory of Michael Jackson", pay homage to Michael and prepare the illustration for Michael's poem "BeFallen Angel", a poem I wrote for Michael @
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARI8apXXWd8
The poem itself, “BeFallen Angel” is available on my website too under the tab “In Memory of Michael” @ www.letloverule.us
letloverule

Return to General Forum