[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Michael Jackson's House Forum • View topic - Millions Upon Millions of Prayers!

Millions Upon Millions of Prayers!

General Forum as a service for mjshouse.com visitors
Post here if you wanna get linked!

Millions Upon Millions of Prayers!

Postby Jason S » 2005-06-14 10:37 GMT

Jason S

Forgiveness

Postby Jason S » 2005-06-14 10:48 GMT

Let this truth ring out to all: If that prosecutor would have been happy to bring evil onto Michael Jackson after all the good Michael has done for children then, if there is such a thing as the devil, that prosecutor is indeed of the devil. If he was truly of God he would have tried to get help for Michael if he truly thought Michael had a problem in this area. Instead he proved his true colors by trying to hang Michael's proverbial head on his wall feeling happiness at the thought. That is indeed evil, make no mistakes about it!

The day before the verdict I went into a posting forum and found some people saying they hope Michael Jackson is found guilty. I was shocked for no one obviously ever taught those fools that they should never, EVER take the chance of wishing evil on (((ANYONE!!!!))) If you want to eventually be forgiven by whatever God actually created the universe then the minimum requirement is to forgive. This should make sense to the truly sane. Think about it. If you refuse to forgive why then do you deserve to be forgiven? Never wish evil on ANYONE if you can afford not to for doing so can be more expensive to your soul than you can barely even begin to imagine!
Jason S

GUILTY AS CHARGED

Postby Guest » 2005-06-14 13:17 GMT

"We actually challenged one another in the deliberation room," said Juror No. 1, a 62-year-old man from Santa Maria, later identified as Raymond Hultman. "We challenged the issues, and we came to the decision that pointed to reasonable doubt."

Later, in an interview on "Larry King Live," Hultman said he believes Jackson "probably has molested boys."

"I can't believe that this man could sleep in the same bedroom for 365 straight days and not do something more than just watch television and eat popcorn," he said. "I mean that doesn't make sense to me, but that doesn't make him guilty of the charges that were presented in this case and that's where we had to make our decision."

Re: GUILTY AS CHARGED

Postby mjshouse » 2005-06-14 18:30 GMT

@bobbarker: please don't post the same thing to several threads
mjshouse
Site Admin

Michael Jackson Day!

Postby Jason S » 2005-06-14 20:28 GMT

I want to thank the administration for allowing this person calling himself bobbarker to post his opinion on this thread in the form of the quotes of others. Let us deal with such people who may believe Michael Jackson is guilty once and for all.

Anyone who still refuses to forgive Michael Jackson is a ((((LOSER)))) not just in the physical world, but in the world of the Spirit. When God forgives…

YOU ARE COMPLETELY FORGIVEN!!!

Not just ‘sort of forgiven’ or ‘kind of forgiven’ but COMPLETELY FORGIVEN! There is no possible way that Michael Jackson having sex with a willing boy means that he did not love the boy. There is no possible way that such an act would completely cancel out all the good Michael Jackson has done for the children of the world.

THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY FOR THIS TO BE SO!!!

Get it through you heads, you would still condemn, you are losers and you are not forgiven your sins. You had better hope you don’t die in this spiritual state for if there is such a thing as hell and you die not forgiving Michael Jackson then it is to hell that you shall surely go!

As far as I am concerned, today is Michael Jackson Day. It is a day of celebration. It is a day of a wonderful party of dancing to the music of Michael Jackson and buying more of what I can find at the store to honor his victory in God. I hope I can find his Invincible recording, I hope I can find the CD and DVD collection of his hits. Yes, I’m spending money today for on this day, for the first time in my life, Michael Jackson has indeed become…THE KING OF POP!
Jason S

Black is Beautiful!

Postby Jason S » 2005-06-14 20:46 GMT

As I write this I am listening to the greatest hits of the Jackson Five. I believe it is time for Michael Jackson to return to the innocence of his youth. It is time for the Jacksons to be reborn in gratitude and forgiveness. Still, there is no way the Jacksons can give a tour when their main star looks like a white boy. It’s time to change the color of your makeup. It’s time to choose a wig that looks like who you truly are, Michael!

IT IS NO SHAME TO BE BLACK!!!!

Embrace your black roots and you will jolt and shock the whole world!

BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL!!!
Jason S

The New Muscular Michael Jackson Makes Musical History...

Postby Jason S » 2005-06-14 20:57 GMT

I am envisioning the near-future: The Jackson’s are on tour selling out stadium after stadium around the world. Michael’s detractors see Michael and say, “Oh my God, Michael is a black man and he is incredibly muscular! What the hell happened???” Actually it’s: What the Heaven happened :D
Jason S

REBIRTH INTO INNOCENCE AND JOY!

Postby Jason S » 2005-06-14 21:03 GMT

Michael Jackson, the wanna be white man Peter Pan, died in the courtroom. It’s like he woke from a dream and realized that he is proud to be black and a real human rather than a Disney fantasy.

Reality can be very, very cool indeed, Michael. Especially now and especially for you!!!

Well, I don’t know about you, but I sure do hope I can find lots of Michael Jackson music at the store cause…I’m outta here and goin there! :D
Jason S

Hmm...

Postby Guest » 2005-06-14 21:05 GMT

Are you suggesting, Jason S, that Michael Jackson is the worlds first example of a smokeless fire?
Also, your view of god and in particular, forgiveness, are incredibly misguided. Michael will be forgiven for his numerous sins, as will I- so long as he admits to them.
Instead he will no doubt be unrepentant and submit his life to pergatory. It's his choice- not ours.

What God Does Is None of Yours or My Business

Postby Jason S » 2005-06-14 22:32 GMT

What God chooses to do with Michael Jackson is none of my or your damn business! This much I will say: If God has chosen to forgive Michael Jackson and you or anyone else continues to condemn him then you and they have successfully condemned yourselves!!!

I’ll write this again for you obviously need to see it again and in bold letters:

If God has chosen to forgive Michael Jackson and you or anyone else continues to condemn him then you and they have successfully condemned yourselves!!!

If you have never sinned, you impostor Bob Barker, then throw the first stone at Michael Jackson. If you have sinned I strongly suggest you forgive and mind your own damn business before you see yourself as the almighty judge of others!

God gave the commandment: “Thou Shalt Not Kill” then blessed Joshua the son of Nun as he mercilessly slaughtered possibly millions of people among the Canaanites. You had better keep this in mind for if God chooses to make exceptions for the exceptional it is blasphemy to condemn those blessed by God and you will most surely pay the ultimate price, Mr Barker!
Jason S

Re: Hmm...

Postby Jason S » 2005-06-14 22:35 GMT

Jason S

The Michael Jackson Workout

Postby Jason S » 2005-06-15 02:38 GMT

Jason S

Time off From Number Ones

Postby Jason S » 2005-06-15 02:41 GMT

Jason S

Bloody Bonzo Nuts!

Postby Jason S » 2005-06-15 22:05 GMT

Jason S

Near-Death

Postby Jason S » 2005-06-18 06:12 GMT

Jason S

MY FIRST NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCE

Postby Jason S » 2005-06-18 06:16 GMT

Jason S

A Stroke of Genius

Postby Jason S » 2005-06-20 06:18 GMT

Created: Friday, 17 June 2005

A sampling of the sales figures from Amazon.com:

VICTORY DAY - Monday, June 13, 2005

Michael Jackson: The Ultimate Collection
3. Up 6717% today ~ Amazon.com Sales Rank: 323 (was 22022)

Off the Wall [Bonus Tracks]
4. Up 6431% today ~ Amazon.com Sales Rank: 211 (was 13781)

Thriller [Bonus Tracks]
6. Up 3077% today ~ Amazon.com Sales Rank: 124 (was 3940)

Number Ones
7. Up 2149% today ~ Amazon.com Sales Rank: 117 (was 2632)

MY RESPONSE:

Whoever it was that convinced Michael Jackson to create special editions of his Quincy Jones collaboration recordings most definitely deserves a bonus! The Amazon.com statistics obviously do not include the statistics from Borders Books where I just bought Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad and his Number Ones collection. Michael sure made an extremely smart move in re-issuing those classic recordings of his in a special edition format with the Quincy Jones interviews and special tracks that were not included on the original recordings. Even more congratulations are in order for a very wise business move indeed! :D
Jason S

The Value of True Friends

Postby Jason S » 2005-06-20 06:41 GMT

Well, Michael Jackson most certainly now knows who his true friends are. If for no other reason, the trial he recently went through has shown him something that is more valuable than gold to him. Upon the knowledge of exactly who his true friends are Michael Jackson can begin to create a comeback that will most certainly make the books of world records alright!

These are shaping up to be the most exciting times in Michael Jackson’s career. The greatest comeback in modern musical history!

I’ve been given ideas so powerful that I am inspired not to share them with anyone else besides Michael Jackson himself. If I cannot get past his flappers I intend these magnificent ideas to die with me.
Jason S

Great Success Has Always Been My Destiny

Postby Jason S » 2005-06-20 06:54 GMT

I’ve known for many, many years that a day will soon come when someone will ask me about my recently arrived exorbitant wealth. I will respond by basically saying that since my first near-death experience I always sensed that I was destined for tremendous wealth and success. It was all a matter of when I would finally give myself the subconscious permission to remember my wealth again. Once I gave myself full permission the wealth attracted itself to me like a magnet and I was suddenly completely successful at ensuring that Mother and my son would be fully taken care of long after I died young. I always knew it was my destiny to die young. When it happens I will not be very surprised at all because I knew it all along.

Once you have a wonderful near-death experience of the Love of God you no longer fear death. As a matter of fact you look forward to a noble death whenever it may present itself. Death is indeed a sacred gift to those who have personally tasted of the Love of God from its source.
Last edited by Jason S on 2005-06-20 23:49 GMT, edited 1 time in total.
Jason S

True Friends & Health!

Postby Jason S » 2005-06-20 23:47 GMT

It’s interesting to consider just how valuable it must be to someone of Michael Jackson’s status to know exactly who his true friends actually are. It seems to me that knowing this beyond all question of doubt is so valuable that if he didn’t have to go to court on the matter he should have considered staging the whole court battle. That’s how valuable this knowledge of who Michael’s true friends are should be to him. It must be horrible being surrounded by all sorts of people when most of them are only pretending to be your friends. That must be horrible indeed. It’s the stuff of paranoid nightmares alright!

What is so very funny about this whole situation is the greatest revenge Michael Jackson can have is to publicly forgive his enemies and encourage his fans to forgive his enemies and bless them with all their hearts. Then Michael should make Health his primary goal as he fattens up and gets into the best and most muscular physical shape of his entire life. Rewarding his true friends right under the noses of his revealed enemies is a sweet positive revenge indeed. All the rewards his false friends would have had are now only going to his true friends. That is a delicious revenge indeed! Make certain those lying bastards hear of it so they know what they are not getting.

It is upon the foundation of radiant health that the miracle of Michael Jackson’s comeback will make the history books. Next to knowing who exactly his friends actually are HEALTH is most important indeed! There will be no comeback without it!
Jason S

Beyond the Veil of Death

Postby Jason S » 2005-06-21 02:42 GMT

How about we face reality here. I have been to two forums of this nature dedicated to Michael Jackson. All the posts I have seen are practically carbon copies of the others. You have everyone else and then…you have me. BIG DIFFERENCE!! If someone in this forum is going to be used of the Spirit to bring important information to Michael Jackson from the vaults of eternity chances are it will indeed be me. Just the facts, people, just the facts. I have important information for Michael Jackson only. I will not share this multi-million dollar information with anyone else. If I do not get past Michael’s flappers in order to give him this information I intend for it to die with me. No problem! I can live with that.

Wealth consciousness is what is required to attract wealth. All I have to do is finally give my subconscious the permission to attract great wealth and it will indeed come. I know this now more strongly than ever before. It is my destiny whether I share this important information with Michael Jackson or not. My destiny is in the hands of the invincible Spirit of the entire universe. It is not up to mankind to vote me number one or not. Mankind has no say in the greatness the Spirit has in store for me. You may disagree. You may say that you must approve in order for my wealth to come to me. Fact of the matter is that my wealth is only a thought away whether you agree or not. It will be born of my exuberant heath in the Spirit and will attract itself to me whether mankind knows or agrees or not. It is my destiny to leave my son a beautiful house that he can do what he wants with after I soon leave this world. Mother will also live in a beautiful house to make up for the two pensions she was cheated out of. It is my destiny to be the instrument through which she will retire in security and comfort. These are my overall physical goals in a composite form. Once these are secured I can leave this world with my conscience clear and complete. My eternal wealth awaits and nothing this world of man can give me compares to what awaits me beyond the veil of death.
Jason S

The Pursuit of a new Dream

Postby Jason S » 2005-06-22 01:40 GMT

Well, I may not know much, but I feel that if I was Michael Jackson I would most probably want to turn the ringers off of all my phones, put my cell phone in a locked drawer somewhere and disconnect from anything I do not want to do for a while. As a matter of fact, chances are this would be the only way I could renew my zest for life, if I was Michael Jackson. To be inactive until the body screams for something to do would most probably be quite therapeutic for anyone who has gone through what Michael Jackson has gone through.

What should be his goals? Another number one hit? Is that the best he can imagine? I feel that Michael Jackson is in a position to do for pop music what Oprah Winfrey did for the talk show world. Oprah opened a whole new realm of possibilities for what a talk show could be and I feel Michael Jackson is now in a position to do the same for the music world. Think about it: is the slut pop world of people prostituting themselves for money the best that the realm of pop music can ever become? It sure was what daytime talk shows had become until Oprah changed all that for the better. Now I feel that Michael Jackson is in the position to do for the pop music industry what Oprah Winfrey did for the talk show world.

There must be more to his goals for the future than making another number one hit or being given more grammy awards. What could possibly be the motivation of doing that which he has already done over and over and over and over….geeeeeeze, he might as well just go back to sleep until he can come up with a more worthwhile dream to pursue in life.
Jason S

The Pursuit of Quantum Possibilities

Postby Jason S » 2005-06-22 01:42 GMT

“The real trick to life is not to be in the know, but…be in the mystery!”

The above is a quote from a scientist in the movie: “What the Bleep Do We Know”. I found it on DVD at Amazon.com and it is indeed another sign that the synchronistic supposed coincidences of my life are indeed increasing at a phenomenal rate.

There is so much information about the nature of Quantum Physics that I do not intend to share it all, but I feel inspired to share what are making the strongest impressions upon me thus far after watching the DVD more than once:

Each generation makes their assumptions about the nature of reality and with each successive generation they find that much of what they formerly assumed was incorrect. There was a time, not too long ago, when Christians world-wide would have sworn on a stack of Bibles that God has revealed to mankind the world was flat and the sun revolved around the Earth. After-all, their teachers who knew God personally told them this and their holy teachers most certainly could not possibly be anything less than infallibly correct on the matter.

We now look upon the concept of a flat Earth and the sun revolving the Earth as preposterous while we pompously cling to the new set of standards of reality brainwashed into us just as the last generation did with the old set of standards. Well, Quantum Physics has been coined: The Physics of Possibilities. In the subatomic world the laws of reality Einstein was so famous for discovering break down into complete nonsense. Atoms and electrons are found to be moving in and out of our treasured reality on a regular basis. Obviously, reality doesn’t care whether or not we understand its nature.

“We’ve been conditioned to believe that the external world is more “real” than the internal world. This new model of science says just the opposite. It says, ‘what’s happening within us will create what’s happening outside of us’.”

Scientific experiments have shown that if they take people and hook their brains up to certain PET scans or computer technologies and ask them to look at a certain object the scientists can watch certain areas of the brain light up. And then when the scientists have asked the subjects to close their eyes and imagine the same object the same areas of the brain light up. Thus it is surmised that the brain cannot tell the difference between what it sees and what it remembers. This causes science to ask the question: Does the brain see or do the eyes see? Since the same neural nets are firing in the brain what then is reality? Is reality what our eyes see or is reality what our brain sees?

According to the movie, the brain processes 400 billion bits of information every given second and of those 400 billion bits of information humans are usually only aware of about 2,000 bits of information. Those particular 2,000 bits of information that we tend to be aware of are guided by the circumstances of our lives and our times. What we actually see is extremely prejudiced by what the brain is trained to focus upon. This gives credence to Castaneda’s don Juan stating that the “tonal of the times” determines how people live and that mankind, in general, has left the world of the Spirit in favor of the world of reason. As a result mankind, as a whole, lives feeling as though something is missing that cannot be filled with material possessions. Mankind just cannot seem to buy enough ‘stuff’ to fill the void created by being disconnected from the source of their beings.

http://www.whatthebleep.com/
Jason S

Truth and Religion

Postby Jason S » 2005-06-22 20:19 GMT

From what I last heard I am not certain whether Michael Jackson is a Jehovah’s Witness or a black Muslim. What I do know from experience is that if he is either of these then he is doomed and damned as far as the bulk of modern Christianity is concerned. The bulk of modern Christianity is certain who is and who is not of the devil and, of course, they are not of the devil because as every true Christian who is right with God knows: everyone else is of the devil not them.

So, if Michael Jackson believes in God according to Jehovah’s Witnesses beliefs then millions upon millions of Christians are certain that he is indeed of the devil. Well, devil or not there is at least one thing I have found for certain and that is:

And you can take that to the Spiritual bank!
Jason S

Religions Tend to Feed on Ignorance

Postby Jason S » 2005-06-22 20:21 GMT

People say and believe all sorts of stupid things. The core problem with mankind, as I see it, is they are collectively insane and the destruction of the ecostructure of this planet is proof enough that my assessment is indeed correct. If you are truly wise you should not expect genius thoughts from the universally retarded and that accounts for most of mankind who I have encountered.

Religions tend to give the masses of ignorants something they can agree upon in their ignorance. If I have learned nothing else from living in this world I have at least learned this important lesson: I’ve discovered that there are people who say they believe in God who do good and others who say they believe in God and do sugar-coated, nicey nice evil. Fools blanket those who state they believe in God and put them all in the same proverbial basket. It should be remembered that it was those who openly stated they believed in God who also screamed for the Romans to have Jesus Christ crucified. This should be example enough that just stating you believe in God is not enough to put you in the category of the truly predominantly righteous.

Through my near-death experiences I believe in God and must assume it is not a mistake of Universal Mind that created mankind to be as he is. I must assume that everything mankind is and does is intentional and a work of perfect art that I will one day appreciate much more than I currently do. This view of the universe brings me greater comfort than taking the stupid, contagiously sick ways of humanity as the best that God can come up with. If there is a God who creating mankind as he now is and mankind represents the most wise and intelligent beings that God can possibly create then mankind is indeed in trouble alright!

I find it best to assume that I am existing in a living museum; a painstaking artistic wonder of the infinite and mankind is a proverbial subatomic wonder in the body of the Living Universe. You must admit that if mankind is a deliberate work of living art then mankind is indeed…a masterpiece!
Jason S

A Toast to the Righteous!

Postby Jason S » 2005-06-22 23:10 GMT

I’ve recently discovered that focusing the full extent of my intent towards the manifestation of increasingly vibrant health is serving me well. I now believe that health is more important than love because a loving person spreading a contagious disease is not a desirable thing at all.

There are two basic directions within infinity: You are either moving towards invincibly eternal love or away from invincibly eternal love. As long as you are moving towards invincible love you are headed in the direction of infinite happiness no matter what you may believe or teach with your mouths. In the final analysis human words hold little proverbial water; and this whether written or spoken. It is advancing in the protective and invincible love of the Spirit that guarantees happiness through the doorway of the supposed: ‘third attention’.

The Nazi's don't like me because, even though I am not Jewish, I only drink Kosher wine

The Jews don't like me because I call it: Geeeesus Juice

The Christians don't like me because I drink wine, period!

So here’s a toast to them all (takes a slug of Kosher Geeeesus Juice)
Jason S

Dealing With the Damned

Postby Jason S » 2005-06-23 20:02 GMT

Yesterday I was tested in another forum. All I believe was put to the test and I must admit that I feel as though I came through passing the test with proverbial ‘flying colors’. It is good to know that I am applying the knowledge I have gained and thus turning that knowledge into real corporeal power.

Whether I like it or not, the nature of the universe expresses itself in vortex spinning. The planets give testimony to this and what goes around does indeed come back around eventually. Although there may be exceptions to this general rule, I can’t escape it and neither can anyone else, as far as I know. This being the case it is best to reframe our view of reality so that no matter what may happen we always end up sending out whatever energies we want to come back to us…with interest. So for our own sakes it is much safer to forgive and bless our enemies, whenever we are able to, rather than risk the negative energies we send out to others blowing up in our proverbial faces.

The foolish think in terms of blessings or curses while the wise think in terms of gifts from the Spirit. Before they complain the wise remember to thank the Spirit for the gift received then automatically think in terms of how they can use the gift of the Spirit to their overall advantage. Redirecting anger and any other emotion is for the successfully detached warrior who is well on the way to mastering him or herself. Wisdom dictates that the best revenge I can possibly have is to be completely and inexorably successful in attracting and expressing exuberantly vibrant health more intensely than ever before through my endeavors. Success at attracting and expressing the very best the Living Spirit has to offer is a goal I find more worthy of my efforts than any other. At best, the love of mankind is a polluted shadow of the love of the infinite Spirit. The wise focus their intent towards the expression of that infinite love in ever growing, very real manifestations through all their thoughts, words, actions and reactions to the world they perceive. Using adversity from the wicked to amplify my intent by redirecting my anger in constructive and wholesome ways is a victory that is worthy of all that I am. As a matter of fact, redirecting all my emotions and thoughts about anything towards the three-dimensional manifestation of all my good and wonderful dreams in life is indeed a goal worth living and dying for.

I don’t claim to have ‘it all’ figured out, but I am indeed proud of how I have taken what I went through yesterday. I hope that my victory can be of some use to Michael Jackson. If not I will have to settle for the fact that it is more than useful enough for me and that is useful enough indeed!

The core of my subconscious is rejoicing for I feel as though I have graduated into a new level of victory in the Spirit. My inner-being is intent to celebrate and who am I to deny the core intent of my inner-being, eh?
Jason S

Full Victory

Postby Jason S » 2005-06-23 20:09 GMT

:D
Last edited by Jason S on 2005-06-24 01:32 GMT, edited 3 times in total.
Jason S

The Lives We Have Chosen

Postby Jason S » 2005-06-24 01:11 GMT

I’ve written many things throughout the years and I’ve done many things during those years. So much of what I have written obviously pulls together many different teachings that revolve around what I have verified as truth from the lessons of Castaneda’s don Juan. The time has now come to push myself towards greater three-dimensional manifestations of universal power than ever before. Through my waking dreaming at power spots I have learned that this involves giving my subconscious the permission to remember that which I have already known for eternities upon eternities before I chose to come into this illusional world of beginnings and endings. I still feel, instinctively, the real danger here is remembering too much for that would ruin the very reason I came here to forget.

It is my right to believe whatever empowers me and it empowers me to believe that I deliberately chose to come into this world and live this life of temporal limitations. I, like all others, am an externally powerful being and equal to everything everywhere. Those who choose beforehand to remember more of their eternal natures than others are known in this realm as: enlightened. Most obviously do not want to remember and that is indeed their choice, but it does not make them less than anyone or anything else. Like or believe it or not, we are all made of the same substance and that substance is pure perfect thought. Quantum physics has proven that at the subatomic level what we are taught to call reality is more like…a thought. The creator of quantum physics has stated that because atoms and electrons move in and out of our reality on a regular basis, atoms are not “things” they are merely tendencies. Like or believe it or not, at the subatomic level we are all one and I now intend to run with that knowledge like never before…and I mean this literally!
Jason S

LOVE IS A CHEMICAL

Postby Jason S » 2005-06-24 03:19 GMT

Being determined to now create posts that bend the very nature of reality in my favor is quite exciting. The same old way of thinking and writing is being transformed into a three-dimensional record of mind and how I remembered whatever I needed to in order to recreate myself in increasingly wonderful ways.

I just came out of powerful trance in which all that I have studied on the matter of thought and reality was brought together in order to ignite a charge of consistent power into my being. I want to write this down while the memory is still fresh:

Quantum physics has proven that the brain cannot tell the difference between what it sees and what it remembers for the same neural nets are firing in the brain when seeing or imagining the same thing that has been seen. Memories trigger chemicals released into the bloodstream that account for the different feelings we get when we remember different things. In short: when we think of some human we may love the thoughts of love trigger chemicals released into the bloodstream.

Think about that for a moment, for what we call reality is in actuality what we have been trained to focus on and consider real and important. All those things we are trained not to think of as important are still stored somewhere in the mystery of our subconscious minds while our conscience minds usually don’t notice those things at all. For example: If you look at a number that number you have seen with your entire being is forever stored somewhere in the mysteries of the mind. Chances are it will be difficult, if not impossible, to remember that number if it is complex, but somewhere in the mystery of the mind that complete number can be accessed if the mind is properly trained. In actuality we forget nothing!

So the point is that I am now beginning to remember how to command my mind and manipulate my reality by realizing that everything I perceive is a reflection of my senses. Thus…all reality is me and always was me just as your personal reality is you and always was you. So if you change the way the mind responds to perceived realty chemicals will be released in the body and you can feel however you may want to feel about anything. This means that I can fall in love with life and stay in love with life no matter what may happen in my world. This is leading towards my being able to transform all sensations of pain into love if I so choose. This is also leading to being able to stop any opponent by canceling out whatever hateful emotions they may be feeling with love.

I never realized just how powerful the chemical that produces the feeling of love can be. This is indeed a breakthrough for me and this very moment is a brand new day in the Spirit as are all successive moments. I can start my day over as many times as I choose until I create as fantastic a day as I may want.
Jason S

Ecstaclean

Postby Jason S » 2005-06-24 11:07 GMT

My life is set into two basic categories of activities: Things I “love” to do and things I don’t “love” to do. There are things that I must do which I am convinced I don’t “love” to do but must do whether I “love” them or not. So the question then naturally arises: If love is in actuality a chemical created in the brain then it should be more than possible to reprogram my memories so that I can “love” those things I have to do but formerly did not “love” to do. The power of such self-mastery is the stuff that dreams are made of. Can I make washing the clothes or cleaning the house so ecstatic that it is as equally satisfying as having sex? That’s the real question and the real challenge. Can I make daily living as satisfying as having sex any time I may choose? Suddenly it doesn’t seem like such an impossibility to accomplish if I truly want it enough. Ah, but there’s the Shakespearian “rub”. Am I willing to make whatever effort it may take to reprogram my mind in order to create the exact same chemicals that account for the feeling of full sexual satisfaction while I am cleaning around the toilet? Wow, if I could bottle it I would most certainly make a fortune selling it on Ebay! I could call it: Ecstaclean.

If you don’t get it don’t mess with it 8)
Jason S

Lassie Come Home!

Postby Jason S » 2005-06-24 11:23 GMT

Remember the famous actor dog Lassie? Who could forget that lovable collie. If there was such a thing as an upstanding Christian dog it was Lassie. Well, I read in a tabloid that Lassie was addicted to prescription dog tranquilizers and couldn’t go to sleep without them. Barking and howling like the devil at the full moon if she didn’t have her pill fix every night. Another righteous mythology bites the dog dust. Poor Lassie is in hell right now! :cry:
Jason S

I Used to Love This Band!

Postby Jason S » 2005-06-26 03:06 GMT

Those who were into the popular music of the 1970’s most certainly remember that when it came to Mexican crossover pop music there were the bands known as: The Mexican Big Three. There was Selena, Los Lobos and, of course, Jimmy & the Huevos. The huevos got broken when disco died because they were famous for their Mexican disco hits. Four of those hits come to mind as I write this. The first was…

I’m Not Yolking

Then there was…

You scramble my heart

The Mexican disco dance classic…

I’m poached in love

And the immortal…

I was soft-boiled until I met you

Since ‘huevos’ means ‘eggs’ in Spanish it is only fair I should include their post disco flop…

Disco is dead and I feel rotten
Jason S

A MIRACLE INDEED!

Postby Jason S » 2005-06-26 03:16 GMT

I was thinking that considering all the children who have been to Michael’s Neverland ranch it would indeed be a miracle if none of those children, prompted by their scheming parents, never accused Michael Jackson of sexually molesting them. That would indeed be a miracle that would have been very difficult to believe, in retrospect. Think about it while you’re listening to your Jimmy & The Huevos Greatest Hits CD!
Jason S

A SHARED POST AND MY RESPONSE

Postby Jason S » 2005-06-27 22:49 GMT

“So love is what gives one power. Power in oneself and the power to love anything and everything if you so intend to love.”

MY RESPONSE:

It is amazing to consider that for a split instant we perceive the now and spend the rest of the time reflecting upon what we have seen. That reflection is extremely prejudiced by what we have been trained to consider important. The rest we tend not to consciously notice, but Quantum Physics teaches that the mind has stored the information whether we are consciously aware of it or not.

So when we love someone we are loving a memory and every time we think of the person we love chemicals are created and injected into the bloodstream starting with the areas of the brain where the emotion is initially felt. The concept of controlling the feeling of love and directing it towards anything we may wish to accomplish in life is an intriguing one to me. As a matter of fact, I am now compelled to master the chemical of love and create it in ever increasing quantities. I envision myself so filled with the chemical of love in my bloodstream that I love life with a passion beyond anything I have ever known. This is my overall goal, this is my controlled obsession.
Jason S

Postby TheComforter » 2005-07-05 20:13 GMT

Did not read all of this as I quickly scanned it that is all.

As far as the prayer it was a blessing to see all of those who nelt for Michael.

As far as forgiveness and discussions of repentence and who will be forgiven we do not enter that realm as we have been instructed by Jesus Christ.

I listen daily to all of those who say, "You know he is guilty!" and I ask them how they know what I know. And then I ask them how they know Michael is guilty and they all say the same thing. "I just know." In the end they do not know they just think he might be guilty. I find it insulting for a person to disobey Jesus Christ by Judging another all the while embracing him as their Lord and saviour. What they embrace is a part of themselves and not Christ.

No one involved beyond the children who made claims and no one else knows besides Michael and Heaven.

How can you claim Religion and falsely accuse another by proclaiming them guilty because you say so...?

It is a shame.

Thank Christ that a few remain unclouded by the corrupt and mis-informed of the world.

Peace.
TheComforter

Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Postby Jason S » 2005-07-05 20:38 GMT

Jason S

A SHARED COMMENT AND MY RESPONSE

Postby Jason S » 2005-07-05 20:44 GMT

A SHARED COMMENT AND MY RESPONSE:

"Knowledge is power."

MY RESPONSE:

I have learned that (((knowledge is NOT power))). At best knowledge is (((POTENTIAL))) power. Until knowledge is tested, proven and applied it is just words and words are symbols for moods and feelings. There is massive amounts of “knowledge” that is in actuality, at its core, delusional beliefs. Then there is truly powerful knowledge proverbially watered down and made impotent by lies that surround the knowledge. Then there is truly useful knowledge that when properly applied to life proves itself to be true power towards the manipulation of reality in any which positive way we may choose to manipulate our personal worlds. I have done my believed best to bring together the best of the best of all good and wholesome teachings that have crossed my path in life and I have found much that is similar at the core of many different belief systems.

As Castaneda's don Juan taught, and I believe it is indeed true, there is no world at large. There is the world of our personal perception that is coerced and manipulated by the social “tonal” of our times to focus upon what is said to be real and important. What we humans are generally perceiving is in actuality a tiny portion of an unfathomable mystery that we are trained to call: reality. What humans call “reality” is a tiny portion of what is actually going on around us. We humans exist at the very proverbial doorstep of infinite potential that most will never realize in their lives. It is like everyone has a multi-billion dollar bank account with the Spirit and most will live out their lives withdrawing a few pennies every day while complaining about their poverty. The more they complain the more they attract poverty to themselves with their relentlessly exercised poverty consciousness. And so there is knowledge that makes a person poor, weak and miserable and there is knowledge that makes one rich, strong and happy. We choose in each moment and what we choose is usually conflicting knowledge. We usually move forward then contradict that knowledge and move back. We are usually taught by social circumstances to live in a perpetual stalemate with many a lot staler than others.

I am in the process of becoming so lovingly ‘tight’ with the Spirit of Nature that no good and wonderful thing will be denied me in this life if I truly wish for it to manifest. The Spirit watches over me and protects while inspiring and guiding me to manifest only those things that are for my overall benefit. I am loved by the force that spans the entire universe. In contrast, human love seems like a sick shadow of a cloud. Many are spreading contagious spiritual diseases through their love. The love of the contagiously sick can be spiritually deadly!
Jason S

Have one more Nice Day

Postby TheComforter » 2005-07-06 11:24 GMT

Dearest Jason.

It is written.

Judge not and ye shall not be Judged. It is further written, Love thine enemy's. It is written in many ways and in many forms that we are to conduct ourselves in a certain manner if we profess to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ. In this manner He has instructed us in writing.

Everything you have said stands as proof you have not heard and do not follow. And I am of no particular religion because to believe and to know are two different things.

I will render a guess that you are actually the owner of this site and if not it is certain you are the reason it fails to attract new members.

I will put upon you no further burden but to say Good Luck.
TheComforter

It is Also Written

Postby Jason S » 2005-07-06 22:23 GMT

In order to learn the truth about Christianity you must weigh out the evidence from a number of NON-CHRISTIAN sources. The Internet makes this rather easy to do.

“It is written” that pagan emperor Constantine was a Mithra worshipper. At one point, in order to rescue what was left of crazed Christianity, Constantine chose 4 of the purported 200 Gospels of Jesus Christ floating around the Roman Christian world and burnt all the other copies and killed anyone found possessing them. Constantine CREATED the Christian Bible at the council of Nicea and crushed all opposition to the Christian Bible he created. Constantine refused to be baptized into Christianity until he was on his deathbed. At one point he purportedly had his eleven year old child beheaded and his wife boiled to death. At another point he was convinced that bathing in the blood of virgin Christian children would heal him of an illness and it was only the begging and pleading of the Christians that stopped Constantine from going through with his plan.

There is no historical NON-CHRISTIAN account that the purported magical moving Star of Bethlehem ever existed, but you will find that story in the accounts of the birth of Mithra. No other Gospel mentions it and none of the apostles gave testimony to this alleged star.

I suggest you think for yourself and do not allow ANYONE to do your thinking for you!
Jason S

Our Token Prophet

Postby Jason S » 2005-07-06 22:26 GMT

"I will render a guess that you are actually the owner of this site and if not it is certain you are the reason it fails to attract new members.

I will put upon you no further burden but to say Good Luck."

MY RESPONSE:

Did Jesus reveal this to you? Why not ask Him since you seem to think you are so right with God? Don't you have the faith He will answer you? If you have not the faith then don't come preaching down to me, Christian! I've had it with you and your self-righteous, know-it-all kind!
Jason S

Postby deadbird » 2006-07-10 23:58 GMT

Wow. I am astounded that this is serious that people are talking about this. I know it would be better to just run now, but wow. I'm blown away, and maybe I'll feel better when I realise you're all 14 year olds who know everything about relgion and the orgin and purpose of teh world.
I liked how that one guy, Jason S I think, decided that he could disprove the entire lagimicay of the chritsian faith/church with some crap meaningless paragraph probably pulled out of his butt from the Da Vinchi Code movie. Way to go, Mr "Think for yourself." You also had a stunning rebuttal in that, ooh, "you better not be anything other than a Jahovis Witness or else you OBVIOUSLY think Michael Jackson is going to hell" thing. random AND unconnected to finding out untilmate truth! wowee! First of all, all you agrgue back and forth is ASSUMTIONS. "Well, I ASSUME that you think so and so is going to hell." you might as well say, "well, I assume that you murder small puppies and this I just find unexceptable." Its just as lagitmate, really.
And anyway, WHAT? If someone isn't teh same FAITH as the pop star whom this mesage board centers around, then what... they're somehow UNTRUE to that star? Talk about never letting anyone think for you. This isn't some game, some "be your idols" thing: its LIFE and TRUTH and you will DIE and you better be friggin RIGHT about what you belive, and it better be with ALL your HEART. cause you will find out, sweetheart.
Your also, by saying this, communicating that you can't show love or even tolerance of anyone who has a different opinion or belief system as you. i certianly hope this is not the way you go about your life. that would be truely concerning.
I'm not even going to try and reply to the guy who got all the messages from God. Go learn about Humiliy and what it means to be "Coherent."
Lastly.
My mouth opened and jaw dropped with the opening... I think it was suppose to be "inspiring" statement to this topic about how if Michael Jackson was found guilty, that you would have given up faith in your LORD. that is a tremendously astounding thing to say. you realise how little, how weak, how inferior that sums up your faith in the Lord of your life and unviverse and heart is, right? that if something went WRONG, if he answered your prayers with a NO, rather than cling to him and belive in him because you CERTIANLY dont know your own way: you'd turn on him?? That a Celebrity would be that much more important to you than GOD... What a faith raltionship that is. i'm really, really sorry.
"Maybe crazy is what they call anyone who's still got magic inside them after they're no longer a child."
-A Boy's Life
deadbird

Return to General Forum