[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Michael Jackson's House Forum • View topic - NO RESPECT 4 A BLACK ICON

NO RESPECT 4 A BLACK ICON

General Forum as a service for mjshouse.com visitors
Post here if you wanna get linked!

NO RESPECT 4 A BLACK ICON

Postby I AM » 2005-11-16 05:36 GMT

I sit and I sometime listen to the crap they say on the news about MJJ and I can feel that hate. It is so sad that America has lost so much of who she is suppose to be and represent. There is one thing she does hold onto dearly and that seems to be racism, and she doesn't seem to want to let go. Every time a person of color reaches a certain status he is shot down in every-way possible. It is sad but over time you can look back at many great black icons and where do they end up in another country where they are loved and appreciated. I am glad for Michael that the Most High gave him another chance at love and most of all that Michael endured this storm. I know that we create our destiny and our life we live ... as Michael has been a great (thriller) creator I am glad now he has another chance at making things a New. It makes me think of his last song ONE MORE CHANCE AT LOVE hummmmmmm. Seems like a lot of artist write their own prophesy and don't even know it. Long live the King for the gift you are no man can take away as long as God is in control ...
I sometimes wonder will there ever be respect for a great black man in America.
I do know if we find in ourselves no matter where we are ... the peace and clarity of the Divine Mind and see as it sees we can make the crooked straight and all the wrong right. This will take time persistence and must be a decision made by each individual in order to be come a reality.
Many blessings to all who have read this article. I look forward to hearing what you have to say.
Go check out my forum :arrow: located on .
:roll:
WHATEVER YOU ARE EXPECTING IN LIFE IS ALREADY EXPECTING U!!!
I AM

Postby Guest » 2006-01-12 13:12 GMT

i understand.
ppl need to learn how to R.E.S.P.E.C.T!

Return to General Forum