[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Michael Jackson's House Forum • View topic - Michael Poem

Michael Poem

Guestbook for mjshouse.com. This forum is moderated. You have to register first.

Michael Poem

Postby Melissa » 2009-07-09 05:17 GMT

SIMPLY MICHAEL

By: Melissa Khan

The man behind the legend, music and talent was “Invincible” and one of a kind,

With his “Dangerous” moves, there will be none like him. One we will never find.

He touched the hearts of millions of people across the nation, “Black or White”,

He believed in human rights, freedom and salvation “For All Time.”

He lived his life with content, and sometimes “Off The Wall”,

He would be “Working Day and Night” to give his fans his all.

“Don’t Stop ‘til You Get Enough” was his motto to live in perfection,

He avoided negativity and criticism, but never believed “You Can’t Win”.

“Heal the World”. Stop the discrimination. Stop the hatred. Stop the violence.

“Keep the Faith” strong and “Come Together”, that’s what makes sense.

His dream was to promote peace and harmony, like “The Earth Song”,

Live in a world of bliss, not “Bad”, refrain from indulging in wrong.

His music was influential to many, and taught all his fans “We Are The World”,

He was an icon in musical “HIStory”, for every beautiful boy and “Beautiful Girl”.

A “Smooth Criminal” is someone that it is guilty of a crime and should be punished,

All his fans are “Unbreakable”, believed in him and throughout knew his innocence.

His “Childhood” endured many trials and tribulations. It was “2Bad” to describe,

Sometimes he felt “Threatened” and great despair, but always continued to “Smile”.

Despite all you can “Say Say Say”, his love was for all the children,

All “The Lost Children” knew his name, and adored all about him.

“Who is It” that’ll continue with his will and dreams to make the world a better place?

We need “One More Chance” to carry on his dream; despite culture, religion or race.

Why can’t “Someone Put Your Hand Out” and give help to those in need?

The poor must say, “They Don’t Care About Us”. The rich love to live in greed.

Fame, fortune and “Money” cannot come close to the love of your heart,

Although you were “Gone Too Soon” from us, we will never part.

We will always “Remember The Time” when the moon walk was perfected by you,

You were a “Thriller” to watch and perform it, we all wanted to “Rock With You”.

To think of you as gone, has a “Serious Effect” on all,

“Heaven Can Wait” for us, but this time it was your call.

You cared for the wild life. Whales, “Butterflies”, all creatures of sort,

It was your “Human Nature” to do all of this. All based on your own accord.

You made us believe in ourselves. Believe “The Man In The Mirror”,

Not to degrade ourselves. “Mind Is The Magic”. We are not inferior.

To witness you perform, and hear you sing for us, “Love Never Felt So Good”,

Your energy was like a light bulb of “2000 Watts”, entertaining the whole world.

You’d always “Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’”, and would always finish it,

Your work is like a “Carousel” that never stops, and would never ever quit.

With “The Way You Make Me Feel” inside, words cannot even describe,

I am now a better person. No need to “Scream”, no need to run and hide.

“There Must Be More To Life Than This”. Sadness that we all feel,

“We’ve Had Enough” of hearing all the allegations. We know you’re real.

“Don’t Walk Away” from this earth thinking that you’re work is not complete,

You are “The Man” whom did it all to make the world a better place for you and me.

Your best performance was for Motown when you performed “Billie Jean”,

“What More Can I give” to see that again? It was the best I have ever seen.

“You Are Not Alone”. We will always love you and believe in you.

Now your “Privacy” can be respected. The time is now due.

Michael, “You Are My Life” for music, and always will be blessed.

To know who you were and know your life and legacy, leaves me “Speechless”.

This poem was specifically written for Michael Joseph Jackson.
August 29th 1958 – June 25th 2009
This poem consists of 55 of his title tracks.
His dream was to have the world live in unity and as one.
We celebrate his life, as he inspired so many of ours.
He will forever be missed, and never forgotten.
Michael you will continue to live through your music.
“There’s nothing that can’t be done, when we all raise our voice as one”.
Melissa

Re: Michael Poem

Postby micheal » 2010-06-05 10:35 GMT

(One, two, everybody go...)
(Shut it up.)
(Roses are red. Violets are blue.
Honey's sweet, just like you.)

I have all your records.
I have even bought some of them twice
Even though my friends in school
Think I am wrong to find you cool.
I don't care because I know