[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Michael Jackson's House Forum • View topic - Tell michael jackson

Tell michael jackson

Guestbook for mjshouse.com. This forum is moderated. You have to register first.

Tell michael jackson

Postby yemiking » 2004-01-08 15:33 GMT

I love Michael and this is a fact,child abuse or no child abuse.i wish to reach him and tell him one thing: There should be a MICHAEL JACKSON WORLD MUSIC AWARDS for music stars and music lovers all over the world.
It should be an event to celebrate and immortalise MJ the king of Pop forever,and to appreciate other artistes.This event should cover major continents of the world including Africa.Please get this to MJ.
Michael is not seen himself as he truly is.He is no longer an individual anymore.He is an institution,an inspiration to millions all over the world.
I believe strongly that it is time for MJ to begin to identify himself as a father figure,which he is.Album sales,child abuse or popularity is not an issue here.Michael is nobody's equal,at least in the Music business.I believe also that a Michael Jackson Music Company or Label is overdue.Why is Michael still signing record deals with Epic or Sony,whoever?Let this child abuse court case be done away with quikcly.Let us see a MJ in a fatherlly image for the rest of the whole world.
My name is Yemi Olakitan King from Nigeria,
yemiking

MJ

Postby Guest » 2004-01-08 17:27 GMT

I know exactly how you feel because I love MJ also. I love him with all my heart and I really wish I can meet him one day. That is my wish.

What's up

Postby Guest » 2004-02-13 19:13 GMT

I love your music I can even can do your moon walk you did alot for me :?:

anything

Postby Guest » 2004-02-16 14:40 GMT

but after what happened, i dont think my wish will come true :cry: but its okay stuff like that happenes to me all the time i always get let down, but anyway who cares so i wish he wasnt selling neverland ranch because i want to go there

Re: Tell michael jackson

Postby Guest » 2005-06-03 19:12 GMT

Tell this to Michael

Postby Yemi King » 2005-09-14 21:38 GMT

I thank God.its been proven Michael Jackson is not a Child molester.When i say he was innocent many of friends did not agree with me.
I will say it again it does not matter what ccusations they bring forward,child abuse or no child abuse, i will always love him.I know that my mentor and hero is not a criminal.I will always love Michael and i am comforted.
Yemi King

Truly spoken

Postby michaelswife954 » 2005-12-25 04:10 GMT

:D Oh man, I totally feel the same way about your whole idea, that was awsome. I started to sob a little. :cry: :oops: No one knows what Mike has been through but him, because he lived it. Through the years, he's been through thick and thin and some how found the way out to freedom. This cruel harsh world doesn't give any mercy to the great and King of Pop. It's so not fair. :evil: But, I bet the people who truly deep down inside their hearts LOVE him so :D . Sometimes I scream out when I hear something that I don't agree about MJ to myself, LEAVE HIM A LONE!!!! :shock: I pray that it always work and sometimes it does too. He's wonderful and so gental, you can tell by his actions, his word of speech, his feelings, his music, and his voice. He doesn't mean no harm but hey, if he has to, MJs gotta to do what MJs gotta do :P , and I respect that positively and absolutely. Plus, I bet what he is, which is so kind, sweet, and thoughtful is not an act to put on or something to fool the world, it's true. Also, there's not enough words to describe how great MJ is, well not as much as I can think of right now :) . Only true lovers, loved ones, and fans of Michael J. Jackson would know what I'm talking about, even Michael himself would definetly know that this ain't no lie. But through all this, the moral is I respect your words of thought,just keep tryn',beliven' and your wish and idea will come true. I hope 4 the best for you, his loved ones, fans, and Himself. :wink:

"God bless!" 8)
Jalecia Jackson fa-sho babe
michaelswife954

Postby Guest » 2006-02-14 03:43 GMT

hi my name is sarah and i was hoping that michael made it through and
i was thinking about meeting michael love sarah you can cantact me when you can micheal is there any way that we can be friends let me know
here is my email address Sahlemann@aol.com

Postby yemi King » 2010-05-21 15:59 GMT

My Michael Jackson is alive
Though they say he is dead
His works lives on
His beautiful voice is heard still, in the remote corners of the earth
Though some hated him
Millions adored him
Though he suffered
Yet he triumphed
Beyond the imaginations of many
His body may be dead
But his spirit lives on
With music and dancing and love written with good deeds
Michael wrote his name on the lips of endless generations\
The greatest entertainer that ever lived
Michael Jackson will never dies
Because love never dies
And we love him
And his life was love
yemi King

Postby mabelsharon » 2012-01-20 04:09 GMT

Michael jackson will always live in our hearts, and mind, and every corner of the world someone will listen to MJ, Michael is magic! is the essence of Love, I MISS YOU SOO DEEPLY!!!I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH!!
Keep Michaeling Always and keep his name in higuer, he is our inspiration! he is our angel!
mabelsharon

Return to mjshouse.com guestbook