[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Michael Jackson's House Forum • View topic - michael jackosn

michael jackosn

Guestbook for mjshouse.com. This forum is moderated. You have to register first.

michael jackosn

Postby lover » 2005-12-03 06:21 GMT

my emoticns is a good thing so for a long time but it 's a good thing for my emoticon but you can make my life good so you will under stand my emotions for a good thing with you and my life is so you will know what i can know about my life want to know about this are the time can you tell me but my life i know i do got a good me so i know i got a good me so you can know about this are that time you will understeand my letter of the time i really want you to know about a good man is agood hasband so you will on the time but you can do that are the time i want to know so you can do that for a long time i want you to know about this are that time you will understand my letter. so you will do this for me and my family I really love my family so you will do that for my emotions in your life. thank you so much
lover

Return to mjshouse.com guestbook